At the end of the master class, participants should come out with the following outputs:
- A common understanding of what performance management, performance measurement, performance contracts, performance monitoring and evaluation and improved service delivery entails.
- A fair assessment of the true value performance management systems brings to governments’ efforts to achieve the objective of quality and efficient services to citizens.
- Experience and information on the implementation of performance management systems across Africa and world shared and exchanged.
- Recommendation on appropriate means and policy options for optimising and making performance management a key enabler of improved service delivery for citizens across Africa.
- Key constraints and pitfalls that impede the optimization of performance management systems for improved service delivery identified and highlighted for corrective interventions.